Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Bodice sloper pics uploaded
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bodice sloper pics uploaded
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone

Just wanted to let the list know that I have uploaded some pics of my bodice sloper for comments and suggestions/critques on the club albums under e-sloper bodices

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jane,I looked at your sloper bodice and pants.Kaaren is on the road so she won't be able to help you there,however there may be someone more able in directions, as to what you need fixed.I did notice that the peak at center back may be related to your back crotch length, or whats known as a tilted waist,sit down and if the pants stay put in the back,then just use tools to take in the excess in the center back dart.This can be related to a crotch issue also length perhaps too long.Im not an educator so don't take my word ok. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Freda
Those pants pics are real old maybe 2 months. I have thankfully gotten past them. That peak you is more controlled now. The hip area has been fixed and I now only have a problem with the back not being long enough and the front being too long. I am going to try adjusting my ftw measurements for that and will have to rework the crotch. I have deleted those pants pictures this afternoon or least I thought I did.

But I really wanted comments and suggestions on the bodice I just did.

I thought Kaaren was leaving this coming Saturday? or Monday? Was I wrong in my thinking?

posted Hide Post
Jane, I can help you if you like...I'll go to the User List and look at your bodice this morning

Posts: 36 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, the shoulder seams look good and that is tough to do, so congrats to your daughter. Your slopes are too long, esp the front. Pin them out at the shoulder seam until it is snug and the most wrinkles you can have disappeared. You will probably pin more out in the fornt than the back. then post new pictures...you have to take this slowly.
Tina

posted Hide Post
How do you get to the site to view the pictures?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elaine...go tot he Quiltropolis website and log in...then click on clubs, sewing, dress shop. It is under there.

posted Hide Post
Have you joined the club? You have to email Kaaren to get a password. But I can get you there almost by following this link. http://forums.quiltropolis.net/logon.asp

posted Hide Post
Tina I would love for you to help me if you have the time.

posted Hide Post
Hi Tina

thanks so much for your suggestions. I will try that tomorrow. I will have to wait on my daughter to do the back for me so I probably won't be able to upload new pics until Saturday/Sunday at the earliest.

posted Hide Post
Jane, please wrte me privately ar dress2fit@cox.net and I'll look at your next sloper for you