Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    unusualy large lapels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

unusualy large lapels
 Login/Join

posted
I am making a jacket for the first time using this software and i have come accross a problem i cannot solve. The lapel width from the collar notch to the lapel point, prints out twice as large as the lapel width indicated (even the default width - 2 13/16 comes out twice as large, aprox. 5 5/8". What am i doing wrong??

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am making a jacket for the first time using this software and i have come accross a problem i cannot solve. The lapel width from the collar notch to the lapel point, prints out twice as large as the lapel width indicated (even the default width - 2 13/16 comes out twice as large, aprox. 5 5/8". What am i doing wrong??

Need a pattern number and which options you may have changed to formulate any kind of answer.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post