Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Next page, previous page
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next page, previous page
 Login/Join

posted
I don't see anyway to go to the previous page or the next page of the discussion list. What is I want to look at a week's worth of new topics? Another question, I see Kaaren posted something about the dance show, there were 2 replies and 70 views. Does this mean that 70 people looked at what she said but only 2 responded to her topic? Sorry for showing my slightly dumb side - I have never professed to be computer savvy. Thanks

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can start viewing from the top of the thread or uop from the bottom on the last or more recent post.

The dance show things was not worth replying to.just oooh there it is ...

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post