Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Marking postings as read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marking postings as read
 Login/Join

<Joanne>
posted
Hi all,

How do I mark (specific instructions needed) all postings as read so that I don't end up with 10 pages of messages since last time?

Thanks.
Joanne who is ojann@aol.com

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is what I did:

Go | My Space | Notifications | Delivery | Edit

I chose: Immediate notification by email and Include Replies.

As you can see, I chose to have a copy of the posts sent to me via email. That way I can read or delete without seeing the entire discussion.

I also have all of these posts going to a special folder in my inbox, but I set that up in Outlook Express.

There are times, however, when I want to see the entire thread. In that case I will go to groupee to view the thread.

Also, in groupee you will see a little light bulb to the left. That means there is something new. I haven't investigated the time frame on that, but you could possibly find out by going to Help (under Tools). Or there might be something in one of the FAQ's.

There really is quite a lot you can do, but it takes getting used to this type of forum.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joanne,
If you login each time, then click on the "find" tab. Choose "new since your last visit". Only the new messages will come up. I tried this and it is working pretty good.
Lorraine R.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post