Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    I need the CDfor DS 9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need the CDfor DS 9
 Login/Join

<Mary Ann>
posted
I bought DS 9 a few weeks ago.I am retired and travel in our RV full My down load is so slow it timed out, before I could get the master copy. I tried to go to my sons house.I thought I had a good copy but it isn't working right either. My last resort is to buy the CD. When I tried It doesn't give me a price. Because I didn't buy the CD when I bought the up grade now I'm stuck. I've even tried the help line no luck there either Kaaren can you help me.

ma_sews Mary Ann

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure. When you sign into your account from the main page you should be able to purchase the cd on line and have it mailed to you.

Since you are having puter issues- please write to info1@livingsoftnw.com to order your cd.

Make sure to give your full name, registered email address and a way to contact you.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bought DS 9 a few weeks ago.I am retired and travel in our RV full My down load is so slow it timed out, before I could get the master copy. I tried to go to my sons house.I thought I had a good copy but it isn't working right either. My last resort is to buy the CD. When I tried It doesn't give me a price. Because I didn't buy the CD when I bought the up grade now I'm stuck. I've even tried the help line no luck there either Kaaren can you help me.

Oddly enough, we don't get many CD purchases, so the link for that is not as obvious as the others. You can find it on the Livingsoft "Support" page, near the bottom. Here is the link to that page:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Support.htm

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post