Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    What tools am I missing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What tools am I missing?
 Login/Join

posted
I received the opt out letter as well, thank you. My question is What DON'T I own? I thought I bought all of the tools.

I want to have all tools. Which ones am I missing? Can someone please check my account and tell me so I can get that purchased before the MPD release, please.

Since MPD is going to be a stand alone, I want to be sure my DS6 is fully functional before I purchase the new stand alone. Since I will then have the option to continue to use that without having to purchase patterns, I don't want to miss anything with DS6.

I already got the MPD with 8 patterns.

Please advise quickly.

jacksshoes@mfire.com

Connie Amundson

Thought I owned it all...

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to your account on the livingsoftnw web site. You will be able to find everything you own there.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to have all tools. Which ones am I missing? Can someone please check my account and tell me so I can get that purchased before the MPD release, please.

You own them all, Connie.

Before anyone else asks, here are several ways you can find out yourself. First, the tools being discontinued are listed in the notice. They are Fashion Designer 1, Fashion Designer 2, Princess Designer, Fit Tool, and the MPD-Tool.

To see what you own, just run Dress Shop. The list should be there on your screen when you first run. If in doubt, you can check "Your Account" on the Livingsoft web site. The list of what you own is there, too.

Much faster to get the answers that way than waiting for emails.... ;-)

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carolyn,

That is just the point... I thought I had them all, but the opt out letter makes me think I don't. I want to make sure I have them all before the availability goes away. So, what am I missing?

Hugs,

Connie A

Hugs,

Connie A - Princeville HI
Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -
HPDJ wireless 6100 series

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob.

Sorry if I caused an uproar, but the opt out letter had me panic. I am really glad to see it though, as I wanted to verify that I was prepared for the MPD that is coming. But I didn't want to loose any of the DS6 abilities, either.

Connie A

Hugs,

Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -

posted Hide Post
The opt out letter simply means either you specifically opted out of emails
OR your isp has bounced 3 of the company emails and you ahev been removed form the list
To get emails, nwsletters and etc visit your account and check the boxes for your name to be put back on the mailign list.

Thats it
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kaaren.

Hugs,

Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -

posted Hide Post
I found my news letter in the junk folder,good thing I check there,my spam was naughty lol.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post