Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    cd for Dress Shop 6.0?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cd for Dress Shop 6.0?
 Login/Join

posted
Is there a disk for Dress Shop 6.0? I have the one for 4.0 but upgraded online. With a new computer I was just wondering if it would be advantageous to have a physical disk.----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Luz>
posted
Yes, you can purchase them. As soon as an update is released though, that CD is then out of date. If you have access to the net, it's much quicker to download it. Luz

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one that is listed is version 5, I was hoping for version 6.----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Version 6 is on the internet with the latest patch. Use your DS software File, then check for updates and it will take you to the correct place provided you are logged on to the internet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a DS disc that says 6.09 on the outside. When you load it, the program is 5.32 (or somesuch), but as soon as you put in your keycodes everything changes to DS6. Up to a certain point 5 and 6 were running parallel with updates, so the disc offered should work just fine once you put in your keycodes! HTH!!
Sandy in NM

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post