Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Can't find Activewear Construction in DS Help Menu
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't find Activewear Construction in DS Help Menu
 Login/Join

posted
I noticed that there was a reference for constuction of Activewear in the DS Help Menu. I've tried to find it but cannot. Can you help? Thanks!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I noticed that there was a reference for constuction of Activewear in the DS Help Menu. I've tried to find it but cannot. Can you help?

The activewear construction articles are provided to owners of Activewear II, released by Livingsoft some years ago. When Activewear I and II were combined into the current Ultimate Activewear, the help system was not updated to reflect that. So, the activewear articles are NOT enabled by ownership of Ultimate Activewear, as they should be.

I have that corrected now for the next Dress Shop update. In the meantime, I have edited your account to show ownership of Activewear II (which is a part of the Ultimate Activewear that you do own). That should make the articles now show up for you. To find them now:

1. Run Dress Shop.
2. Refresh your activation codes using Help - On The Web - Get My Activation Codes.
3. Rerun.
4. Look in Help - Help Index - How To Assemble Garments - Activewear. In the "Topics" droplist, there should now be 4 articles on that topic.

Sorry for the mess and thank you for letting us know about the problem....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are sevweral articles to assist you go to
Help
then Help Index
under program select active wear
below that in topics: select which of 4 articles you think will help you.Swim suits, stretch fabrics , etc
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for fixing the problem with the Activewear Construction articles in the Help Index, it is truly appreciated. DS owners are truly fortunate to have a product with such a wonderful support staff.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post