Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress Shop Ver 6.092
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop Ver 6.092
 Login/Join

posted
Hi
I see allot of people have Dress Shop V6.092
I have downloaded the latest version from LivingsoftNW and done the update, but my Dress Shop still says Version 6.091. Can anyone tell me why it wont update to V6.092 Please Smiler
Also on my accounts page on LivingsoftNW, My keycodes for Dress Shop Pro 6 and , Dress Shop Fit Tool, do not show, does anyone know why they are not there. Thank you in advance for your help

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a series of patches put out which created versions 6.091 and 6.092
Patches are quick fixes for a few limited issues which are essential to correct an earlier bug. Bob says you only need get the patches if you are having trouble with the specific issue mentioned in the release notes.

You will read about these changes in the release notes on the website but the actual link provided for the patch was posted on the Lyris discussion list only. However, I have just tried the link and it is not working. Probably because of the website changes.

This is the message I have in my archives posted by Bob on the Lyris list on 16th June

quote:

In a message dated 6/16/2005 5:59:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wilcox_k@macatawa.org writes:

I've been moving DS to my laptop and just went to the website to get
version 6.092. The only one that is offered is 6.0. How do I get the
most recent updates?

----------------

The most recent update on the updates page is 6.09.

There was a patch file at:

_http://www.livingsoft.com/builds/DS6_09_patch6.exe_
(http://www.livingsoft.com/builds/DS6_09_patch6.exe)

that includes a few quick-fixes. This is not an update, not an official
release. But, the version number of the patch was 6.092.

- Bob Clardy

Tessa

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tessa
Thank you for the quick reply. Im not having any problems so I will wait for 6.10. Smiler

Now just need help with the missing Keycodes
Roll Eyes Smiler

posted Hide Post
This is about Kath's missing keycodes. When I did the "get keycodes" through the Help>On the Web method, one of my keycodes was missing, but was on the list if I went in through my account. Is yours missing both places?

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy
I can retrieve all my codes through Dress Shop,no problem. Just My Dress Shop Pro 6 and Dress Shop Fit Tool Keycodes are missing off my Account page. Strange, that has not been updated Roll Eyes Smiler

posted Hide Post
I downloaded and installed the DS 6.092 patch shortly after it was announced on the Lyris group. I saw no changes in anything. When I open DS it still says 6.09 and when I look at the version number in the Help menu it still says 6.09. Yesterday I went back to my downloaded patch and reinstalled it, only I don't think it did anything. At the point in the install when it tells you that you will need xx amount of space on your harddrive to install the patch, there was a "0", so I think nothing downloaded when I originally tried it.
Is this what you mean by "broken". I was able to download another copy of the patch from the website, but the same thing happened when I tried to install it and everything still says 6.09.
At this point I'll wait for 6.10, but I'm a little worried that there might be something else going on here (like a problem with my computer).
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

QuiltJudy

Posts: 40 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post