Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sleeveless Blouse
 Login/Join

posted
Am thinking I'd like to make a sleeveless hanky blouse ( as you suggested Kaaren with a fitted pattern and casual fit).

Am I blind or missing something? I do not see where there is a sleeveless choice. If I'm not mistaken if I use the regular pattern don't I have to worry about armho;le depth and facings with a sleeveless version? How do I make those choices (I mean is there a simplified way?)

Sorry to be a pain but I am determined this month to get this program up and running well for me!

Lori

Posts: 8 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll make it easy for you. Big Grin

Click on Mia's sleeve. Choose the top option Sleeveless.
The armhole depth automatically adjusts (higher), and you get armhole facings when printing.

Whoops! Just noticed a bug on Hanky Blouse - the armhole ease does not change when going to sleeveless (it does on Fitted Shirt). Go to the Ease/Fit tool button and change Armhole ease to 0.875". Redraft.

If you Show Sloper the armholes are now level with the sloper, but that fits well for sleeveless.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tessa

I forget that I can click on Mia for more adjustments - was busy looking in the sleeve editor!! Thanks so much - for advice and all!

Lori Roll Eyes

Posts: 8 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sicne Bob and I were workign on an update when this posted, we looked and checked it.
Sleeveless is in afct 1/2 inch shallower but the report numbers are off.
Draft a 1/4 scale with sleeves, change to sleeveless and it pritns correctly.

fixing the numebrs not this update.but the pattern is drafting OK!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post