Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    V6.13 download master and status of patch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V6.13 download master and status of patch
 Login/Join

posted
I am unsure if the v6.13 download master just posted includes or excludes the 6.13 patch posted on 4th Oct 2005.

I know updates and masters generally don't include patches (because patches follow afterwards) but am wondering about this version seeing as this master is posted after the patch.

And just for completness can you (re-)state whether the 6.13 update includes/excludes the patch.

Thanks.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am unsure if the v6.13 download master just posted includes or excludes the 6.13 patch posted on 4th Oct 2005.

I know updates and masters generally don't include patches (because patches follow afterwards) but am wondering about this version seeing as this master is posted after the patch.

And just for completness can you (re-)state whether the 6.13 update includes/excludes the patch.

Sorry for my convoluted wording. The patch IS included in the 6.13 download master.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post