Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pants Wedgie Needs Correcting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pants Wedgie Needs Correcting
 Login/Join

posted
I have Dress Shop 8 Pro with Complete Pants Customizer. I am using the Career/Classic pants pattern.
I am so close to having the perfect fit pants pattern. I don't want to mess it up at this point so I am asking before I dive in and change anything. After making a pair of pants in an all cotton material I am noticing that I have a wedgie. It is enough of a wedgie that it is uncomfortable. The pants hit correctly at the waist line front, back and sides. The front looks perfect. The crotch intersection is in the correct place. The hips have adequate room. Other than the wedgie I can not see anything else wrong. Because the pants hit correctly at the waistline, am I correct in believing I need only to add to the Back Crotch Length. Or, do I need to add to the BFTW also?

Thanks,
Rena
Dress Shop 8 Pro plus all the patterns that come with it.
Complete Pants Customizer
Dress Shop Illusions
Dress Shop Ultimate Outerwear
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants

Posts: 132 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post