New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern groups
 Login/Join

posted
Bob, et al.

What's up with the new pattern packets released in November? I saw they had been released, they are listed in My Account, but no codes or anything. Are they real? This is not of burning importance, but I dislike anomalies.

Patti Hamel
DS6.092, All Addins
IE6.0, HPLJ 1012

Posts: 28 | Location: Utah | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi There arent new pattern groups theres an entire new program that gives access to a humongus pattern catalog with many tools included.

The credits for MPD are stored on your computer as owned patterns once you spend them. The unused credits are in your account file at LSNW and when you purchase a pattern your 8 credits are accessed- you spend one and you get both a congratulations message about "buying" the pattern and a report of how many credits remain. At this time you have 8 credits in your personal account.

This entire "activation process" has been automated. You no longer need to handle , mistype, put in a bad spacer to activate anything.

Buy a pattern in the middle of the night on a holiday weekend.no problem.

The buy pattern button connects you to your account, the credit is deducted from your stash of credits and the pattern automatcially saves in your personal pattern catalog. All found under the FILE button.

anytime you need to reformat or change computers, install the latest master, go to file settigns and restore your activation codes which will also automatcially restore any purchased pattern.

The new programming, format is not only faster, cleaner and more efficient but didnt need to "drag" the baggage from the past which was slowing down the massive DS program and one of the primary reasons we did all this.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's up with the new pattern packets released in November? I saw they had been released, they are listed in My Account, but no codes or anything. Are they real? This is not of burning importance, but I dislike anomalies.

Hi Patti,

Most of Dress Shop's pattern packets come from other collections that had been released earlier. The packets are for those that did not choose to purchase the entire collection but does want a few of the pattern in it. Anyone that owns the collection will not need codes for the packets as they already have all of those patterns. That includes all membership owners, of course.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post