Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I did it!
 Login/Join

posted
I finally got my measurements put in correctly and a couple of outfits made. Gotta brag a little. I only did the pants for the blouse/pants outfit.

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ALOHAAAAAAAAAA is right- just beautiful! Congratulations.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous! Wow! I would say you are more than on your way! The fit is superb, and I love the outfits...thanks for posting!

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Connie, I am terribly impressed and envious also. The dress is gorgeous, and the blouse and pants are wonderful. I have finally gotten settled in the new house and have it liviable so now I am starting to work on my fit in MPD. Maybe soon I will be able to post some photos. But again congradulations on getting such a wonderful fit!

Posts: 30 | Location: Hebron, CT | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo wonderful fit in tops and bottoms.GO girl!

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ladies. I have to admit I was very pleased with how it turned out. My only gripe was the neckline, but that was my fault - I cut a keyhole larger than what was listed on the pattern and ended up having it show every bra I own. That's why the little insert at the bottom. Wink

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ConnieS:
Thanks, ladies. I have to admit I was very pleased with how it turned out. My only gripe was the neckline, but that was my fault - I cut a keyhole larger than what was listed on the pattern and ended up having it show every bra I own. That's why the little insert at the bottom. Wink

Those are the very "mistakes" and glean some of our best designs...I think it adds a lot to the dress...there are no mistakes...just new designs! Michelle

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Wanda Eikman>
posted
Love your oufits, but I really, really love the beautiful backgroud.

Wamda Eikman

Reply With QuoteReport This Post