Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Princess seaming bump
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Princess seaming bump
 Login/Join

posted
I only skim over the messages for a good while now as I have pretty much stopped sewing. However I try to keep the software current on updates as I never know when the right occasion might come up. Anyway, I noticed after the update to 6.17 that there is a large bump in the back pattern piece of the princess garmet--it happened on different styles that I tried, so it wasn't just a one-time thing. Have I missed a "fix"? Please advise.

Posts: 10 | Location: Rock Hill SC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be sure you have the latest patch, as well. It fixed a number of issues. You may need to poke around the messages a bit to get the link, but it really helped my princess seams. Hope it will for you as well. Sandy in NM

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU SANDY IN NM. I will.

Posts: 10 | Location: Rock Hill SC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post