Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    DS 8 Upgrade--How long the special price?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS 8 Upgrade--How long the special price?
 Login/Join

posted
If upgrade to DS 8 and get the Winter 09 package included, how limited is the time frame? Do we have a week or a month or ? Trying to budget in this upgrade which I definitely want, but I'm greedy and want the Winter package too! :-)

Lettie
DS 7 and MPD 2.5

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When will the code be up for the lifetime Dress Shop owners?

Posts: 5 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
If upgrade to DS 8 and get the Winter 09 package included, how limited is the time frame? Do we have a week or a month or ? Trying to budget in this upgrade which I definitely want, but I'm greedy and want the Winter package too!

The inclusion of the Fall 2009 Collection will continue for at least 4-6 weeks. A cutoff date has not been set yet, but it will take time to get the word out to the Dress Shop community, many of whom do not receive the forum posts.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

That should be ready today. I'll post again as soon as I have heard the activations are there.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Techmommy:

Dress Shop 8 has now been activated for all Livingsoft lifetime member owners. To get it, you should:

1. Download and install Dress Shop 8.
2. Select File - Activate Product.

That should do it.