Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

making shorts
 Login/Join

posted
I am having some trouble figuring out how to make shorts. It seems like when I change the length of the pant pattern the other measurements go out of whack. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for any help anyone can give me Smiler
Karen

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karen:
I am having some trouble figuring out how to make shorts. It seems like when I change the length of the pant pattern the other measurements go out of whack. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for any help anyone can give me Smiler
Karen
Do you have a short pattern up when changing lengths,or is this a long pant your trying to make shorter?send in a problem report.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tnaks for your reply...It's a pant pattern that I was trying to make into a shorts pattern.

Karen

posted Hide Post
All you need to do is go to options> length> select the length you wish setting yoru fit and other preferences as you go
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry- said that incorrectly - brain did not fully engage- go to (design) Mia,click the length region and select the length.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your quick response, Kaaren. That certainly was easy!!

Karen