Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    New Pants Sloper Weight Gain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Pants Sloper Weight Gain
 Login/Join

posted
I recently purchased DS 8 PRO with the Pants Customizer Tool. Excited about it, I finally found time this weekend to start working on getting a new pants sloper. I have found that I am needing to alter my measurements to fit my new body since a round of medications have altered it to the point I don't recognize the person I look like in the mirror. <grin> To put it bluntly, I have gained weight.

My question is, what changes do I need to make in my measurement chart so that I can keep my crotch area the same as my previous pants sloper. I tried the pants with the old measurements and basically they are just too small in the horizontal measurements. The crotch area still seams to fit perfectly except for the thigh area where I have gained weight. I have gained weight in my waist, hips and thighs. What other measurements do I need to change? I do not want to mess up the crotch area that took me so long to get to the point of perfection before I gained this weight.

Any help would be more than appreciated.
Thanks,
Rena Evans
Dress Shop 8 Pro plus all the patterns that come with it.
Complete Pants Customizer
Dress Shop Illusions
Dress Shop Ultimate Outerwear
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants

Posts: 132 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post