Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    To the Administrator in charge of the User Group Notices
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To the Administrator in charge of the User Group Notices
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to make a request that the notices on the Groopees' website have some type of clarification. Currently it looks like the date below the name of the group is the date of the next meeting. Instead it is the date of our entrance in the listing. It looks like my group had its last meeting two months ago and I would like some kind of change that would not confuse new members. Thanks a lot.
Pamela, the host of the Houston Users Group

Pamela in Texas

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston Texas area | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I'm afraid I don't have that kind of control over this board. I can't configure that part of the message display.

I might suggest that you change the name of your message titles from "Next Meeting" to "Next Meeting, Oct 18th". This would make it clear what date is being talked about.

Hope this helps,
Greg

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post