New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apology
 Login/Join

posted
To all the owners and users, past and present, of Livingsoft/Dress Shop,

I want to offer my apology to any and all problems I have created. In my enthusiasm to benefit from all the fascinating elements in the DS program, I instead have caused monumental troubles for you. I will continue to use DressShop ( in silence ) and will no longer post to any of the discussion lists.

Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kelly,
Please do not go away, whatever it is you did is all forgiven.

I have not been a member of the old board for over a month, but whatever happened there is gone, and you can start fresh here. We would miss having a fellow DS user not being able to contribute. We all can bring a valuable service to each other and it would be terrible if someone felt that they could not contribute. I am sure that this is not what this board is all about.

I send you a virtual hug and ask you to stay! Smiler
Linda F

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Kelly.please dont leave the board.

You are more than welcome here.

We want everyone to realize we can only act on reports that include enough data to pin point any problem.

If the problem is a misunderstanding about how something works we can find a way to direct you to understanding how an why a tool does what it does.

Classes will continue and I am going to make it a priority to put those classes on paper so those that cant attend due to time zones can have the "class" sans the Q&A section.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Wanda Eikman>
posted
Kaaren thanks for putting the classes where we can access them when time differences keep up from getting to class. ON Sundays I don't get home from Church in time to get logged on before the class is over.

Now that you are on the West coast, the two hour time difference may cause a problem also.

Thanks again.

Wanda

Reply With QuoteReport This Post