Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Children's patterns
 Login/Join

posted
Has the update regarding the children's patterns been beta tested and released yet? Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has the update regarding the children's patterns been beta tested and released yet?

No.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what update with childrens patterns?
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the summer we were told that work was going to be done on the children's sizes because of standard size fit issues. I was personally told by an educator ( who is still an educator ) that the patterns were being looked at and beta testing would begin soon. The list has had several ladies asking questions about the needed fixes in the standard sizes for the children, and I know we have been waiting for news as to when they would be researched and changed. Just wanting to know if things are progressing and whether or not I can include the oversized shirt ( with a tiny neckhole that needs looking at ) in my Christmas gifts. Thanks, Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's still in the works, but not before Christmas.

However, you can change the measurements if you don't like the neckline you are getting. Or use the neck tool to open up the neckline.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
work has been done and continues.
At the moment we are "fitting" this in between other projects.

You can adjust the neckline on the shirts now.
I would suggest making the depth abotu 1/4 to 3/8th inch deeper and approx 1/4 inch wider.

If you are plannign a ribbing neckline, adjust for the ribbing width.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post