Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    What are you planning for a fall wardrobe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you planning for a fall wardrobe
 Login/Join

posted
Its time to start thinking about fall and winter in the US and Canada to me that always means jackets and wearing layers.

This year tiered skirts, and gored skirts with godets are the "hot" skirts(Illusions) , princess dress disappearing to pleats and pockets(princess designer) are exciting and
up to date.

But its the jackets and vests that always grab my interest (Ultimate outerwear).

If you havent upgraded to MPD yet with its thodands of possible patterns these Dress Shop collections are worthy of a look for Fall winetr 2006.
Dress Shop

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have started a nice princess pleated blouse here,I also thought about some turtleneck sweaters, or even sweat pants& shirts.Mine are all really worn out! in sweat dept.Likely a nice outdoor jacket in a fleece fabric too.So many choices.Plus some nightgowns for winter.All on my to do list GGGG.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Freda,
Did you make it to Sun. class not sure I saw you there. Kaarens Sept.class project is jackets.She will be posting on the living Soft NW. groupie Net about it. allso class will begin one hour earlier laura

Posts: 104 | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in class but in name only.lol.I dont like to miss any classes because we get such good info there,along with Kaarens artistry. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post