Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Lariat Top - Sew quick Collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lariat Top - Sew quick Collection
 Login/Join

<Cathy>
posted
Hi all! Just wanted to share the lariat top I just made from the new collection. Please don't laugh or make fun...at least not in print Razzer I am teaching myself to sew and even though I seem to alway make a mistake I am very excited when I actually finish something. I posted on the club pages in more tops and blouses... if you want to take a peek.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Cathy>,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cathy,

Looks like a great blouse. Wish the picture was a little bigger.

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two questions.

1. Where do you change your signature line? I put it in and now can't find it to change it.

2. How do you send a message to the list from the groupee site.

Thanks,

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! It looks great and you look wonderful in it!

I hope you continue to learn and enjoy this wonderful and somewhat addictive way of life.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is cute! Good job. I can see making that for the granddaughters, practically teenagers already.

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cathy Wrote: Hi all! Just wanted to share the lariat top I just made from the new collection. Please don't laugh or make fun...at least not in print I am teaching myself to sew and even though I seem to alway make a mistake I am very excited when I actually finish something. I posted on the club pages in more tops and blouses... if you want to take a peek.

I peeked. Smiler It looks great, Cathy! Thanks for sharing.
Elsa

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cathy:
I am teaching myself to sew and even though I seem to alway make a mistake I am very excited when I actually finish something.

Congrats on teaching yourself a great skill. In a year's time you will be amazed at how far you've come. Don't worry about mistakes - they are depressing at times - but they are teaching you. I have been sewing since I was 8 and I make a mistake on EVERY garment I sew. Okay so some are really small or don't matter but they're there.

Oh, and for *goodness* sake don't get into the habit of pointing out your mistakes when someone compliments you. Just smile and enjoy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: InspiredSewing,

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cathy, Great job on your top. I wasn't sure that the neck line was supposed to look like. Now I know. Thanks for sharing your picture.

DS6 Pro and most everything else

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post