Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scrubs Pattern
 Login/Join

posted
Didn't we have a pattern in DS for scrubs? I can't seem to find it.
Thanks,

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scrubs pattern is at Pants > Comfort Fit > Scrubs.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Janet. Actually I was thinking of the scrubs top.

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sandi,
I don't think DS has ever had a Scrubs top - try a comfort fit or unfitted blouse/shirt V neck at default, short sleeves and a breast.chest pocket.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried using DS to make scrub tops but I ended up going back to my one of my "Big 3" patterns, with the cut-on sleeve scrubs have, I was not able to get it out of DS. If you have better luck, let me know. I did make one with a set in sleeve, but I didnt get the right feel with that. Good luck. Michelle

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michelle, the kimono patterns do not have set in sleeves. The oversized shirt has a dropped shoulder seam. With the V neck, you could construct your own bands for the finishing technique used on the Big 3. Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janet Brown (barefoot lady) makes scrubs for her hubby from DS and has for years. She gave excellent directions which I unfortunatly cant find right now.

Ill try and get them for you.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post