Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a few tweaks needed
 Login/Join

posted
I downloaded the new menswear collection and had a look today. Looks like great stuff, and I expect to use it.

Modified rapture, however. I tried the camp shirt and asked for the classic yoke - when it redrafted there was no yoke at all and the front piece disappeared from mid-neckline to below the armscye on the side seam! It's not there in design view or in print view either.

I looked at sleep shorts, and the front & back hemlines don't line up - quite a bit off on my measurements with a tilted waist, and 1/2" or so off on my grandson's measurements.

The other little problem is that the web page you get at "Get my codes" doesn't seem to have room for all the codes. When I use that page I always lose the newest codes and have to go back in and enter the last 2 or so by hand. Weird!

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The classic shirt yoke option does work in men's wear , where the option is a selection on Marc; however, it doesnt function on Mia using the womens camp shirt as it was never turned on.

Under Marc you will see a note that this is a mens wear pattern drafted with womans measurements.

IF you click "woman" under Marc the shirt will
default to the one from the womans pattern group so, keep Marc on screen.

IT will get the "mens style FIT" still using your measurements.
The shoulder are extended the same percentage as for mens and the neck depths and width and torso ease are the same.

Woman's pattern has a preset camp shirt but as a design not a silhouette with all possible options available.

Hope that makes things more clear.

Some patterns (silhouettes) turn on in mens or womens and retain the gender fit, some designs are gender specific and have different options.

Ill see if we can turn on those options for the womens wear camp shirt in a future update if you own the collection it came from.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, I see. You have to start the yoke from Marc's picture. If you only use the tower, it doesn't work at all, but you can change the depth of a yoke you already have in the tower.

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post