Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    what do you get in 7.0
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what do you get in 7.0
 Login/Join

<Margaret C>
posted
Hi,
What do we get in 7.0?that is not in the 6.19,I would like to know all before I do anything.So I will see what others have to say.

Margaret in Montana

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
What do we get in 7.0?that is not in the 6.19,I would like to know all before I do anything.So I will see what others have to say.

There is a simple list of what you get on the upgrades page. There is no more and no less.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I should add that what each person gets should they upgrade varies radically depending on what they own. Some that are upgrading own Dress Shop 5 Advanced. Others own DS5 Pro. Still others own Dress Shop 6 Basic, Standard, Deluxe, or Pro. Some have the added tool products and others do not. Asking what you get when you upgrade is an impossible question for any other user to answer since they each get something different based on what they already own.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Margaret go to the livingsoftnw site and see everything that is in there. New Collars, necklines and sleeves and wider use of some that were previously released for just 1 or 2 patterns or collections,all the tools are now in the program for DS Pro. The ability to convert any patern to a "man's draft" and new closures.

Click the "Whats new " button and follow the links to the descriptions,comparison of programs and etc.

Livingsoftnw

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post