Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Problems with Home Dec
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problems with Home Dec
 Login/Join

posted
Have any of you tried to run Home Dec since you changed to the new Explorer 7? I think it must be affecting it also because all I can get is a very small screen.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have any of you tried to run Home Dec since you changed to the new Explorer 7? I think it must be affecting it also because all I can get is a very small screen.

Yes, Home Dec Sampler will need a similar fix for IE7. While that is being prepared and tested, you can run Home Dec within IE7 by running IE7 first, then using the File - Open command and loading "HomeDecMaker.htm" from this folder:

c:/Program Files/Livingsoft/HomeDec/

Not ideal, but it seems to work. We'll have the patch with the better fix posted shortly...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
The patch that will make Home Dec Sampler display properly with Internet Explorer 7 has now been posted. You can find it on the Livingsoft website downloads page here:

Livingsoft downloads page

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post