livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Kids' sizes

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/455108141

10 July 2005, 03:06 PM
KellyLoftice
Kids' sizes
A few weeks ago, it was announced that the programmers would begin revamping the kids' standard sizes. Have they begun yet? My young students love to make garments but the size on the RTW is much larger than the standard size is DS, especially the neck.
10 July 2005, 03:40 PM
Kaaren Hoback
A few weeks ago, it was announced that the programmers would begin revamping the kids' standard sizes. Have they begun yet? My young students love to make garments but the size on the RTW is much larger than the standard size is DS, especially the neck.

Yes theres over 3 weeks work into this all ready.its not finished.

Kaaren
patrns4u@aol.com

patrns4u@aol.com
10 July 2005, 04:17 PM
Carolyn Brown
It's coming, Kelly. I have seen a piece of it and I think you will be pleased with the improvement. More work is still needed.

Hang in there.
10 July 2005, 04:26 PM
<Vicki/K>
Oh Yea!! I am glad it is getting closer. I am really looking forward to being able to use the Childrens sizes more! Smiler
10 July 2005, 07:47 PM
KellyLoftice
Carolyn, I'm hangin, I'm hangin - just getting excited, that's all. With two precious two year old boys on either side of me, a 6 week old niece, and students, I am itching to start with new stuff!! I was hoping to be one of the beta testers, but alas, I guess I wasn't chosen.