Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kids' sizes
 Login/Join

posted
A few weeks ago, it was announced that the programmers would begin revamping the kids' standard sizes. Have they begun yet? My young students love to make garments but the size on the RTW is much larger than the standard size is DS, especially the neck.

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago, it was announced that the programmers would begin revamping the kids' standard sizes. Have they begun yet? My young students love to make garments but the size on the RTW is much larger than the standard size is DS, especially the neck.

Yes theres over 3 weeks work into this all ready.its not finished.

Kaaren
patrns4u@aol.com

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's coming, Kelly. I have seen a piece of it and I think you will be pleased with the improvement. More work is still needed.

Hang in there.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Vicki/K>
posted
Oh Yea!! I am glad it is getting closer. I am really looking forward to being able to use the Childrens sizes more! Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carolyn, I'm hangin, I'm hangin - just getting excited, that's all. With two precious two year old boys on either side of me, a 6 week old niece, and students, I am itching to start with new stuff!! I was hoping to be one of the beta testers, but alas, I guess I wasn't chosen.

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post