Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

princess style cape
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to make a princess style cape with a manderin collar. Do neither of these functions work with the cape. I went into darts, clicked princess shoulder and nothing happened. for the collar, this option doesn'e even show up. The collar is really no biggie, as I can draft one manually, but what about the princess line?

Posts: 107 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Gates:
I am trying to make a princess style cape with a manderin collar. Do neither of these functions work with the cape. I went into darts, clicked princess shoulder and nothing happened. for the collar, this option doesn'e even show up. The collar is really no biggie, as I can draft one manually, but what about the princess line?
I don't see the princess in a cape on my dress shop. only a plain cape on coats/ outerwear I think,unless its a new pattn that I don't have yet gggg.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Princess, darts and yokes do nto work with capes

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post