Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Live Cloud
 Login/Join

posted
Live Cloud is a launch by the ‘Groupee’ board program. It is NOT something that either Dress Shop or My Pattern Designer is involved with and we did not receive any advanced notifications either.

I also had problems logging in to reply to posts. I did log into Live Cloud but the log in failed.

IF you have the Bulletin Board in your "favorites" or "book marks" you may be able to access the site as you have done in the past without having to delete your cookies and messing around with your IE settings. That did work for me.

Once logged in I can now reply to messages delivered from the Board/forum bypassing that log in procedure.

We will keep you informed as we learn additional details.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All,
The only problem I had earlier today was the waiting for it to d/l. It seemed like it was about 3 to 4 minutes. Then I got right in. Yippppeeeee. Big Grin

Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bobbie i had the same results- but since then i removed the shortcut off my favorites,rebooted and looked at the livingsoft website, to bring it back up again,it was fine this time.Sure made me nervous about live cloud.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post