Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    How do I contact Livingsoft???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I contact Livingsoft???
 Login/Join

<according2thekitty>
posted
Hello,
I own a previous version of Dress Shop and wish to take advantage of the special upgrade price, but when I log in to the livingsoft site, it shows the full price in the cart. I've sent them e-mails and haven't received a response...does anyone have an actual telephone number for them? Thank you. --Mary Endres

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please use the contact links that can be found here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Support.htm
Kaaren

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dress Shop,

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent you a private message detailing how to properly log in, change your email, purchase and download the upgrade.

regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<according2thekitty>
posted
Okay, I was a bit confused by the offer. I didn't have Pro previously, but wanted to upgrade to that, now. Do you have any special prices for that? Thank you Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, I was a bit confused by the offer. I didn't have Pro previously, but wanted to upgrade to that, now. Do you have any special prices for that?

You can always upgrade from Standard to Pro for just the difference in their costs. To get the discount, just upgrade to Dress Shop 9 Standard for $69. Then, as a separate transaction, upgrade from Standrad to Pro for $250.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post