Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    download dialog boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

download dialog boxes
 Login/Join

posted
Ever since I downloaded DS8.02 and installed it I have been having a strange happening with the download dialog boxes. It occurs when I open my browser (which happens to be aol). I get two dialog boxes, one on top of the other, appearing on the screen. The title of the bottom one is "%of DS8_02_update.exe from www.livingsoftnw.com." The box on top of it is the one titled "file Download-Security Warning Do you want to run or save this file". Nothing that I have done (clicking on the X or clicking on "cancel" has kept it from reappearing every time I open the browser. Any suggestions?

Selma in VA

Posts: 32 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally was able to make it go away. It turned out that there were several more open website pages under everything. Once they were closed everything was fine.

Selma

Posts: 32 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post