livingsoftnw.groupee.net
pattern 1019

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/4341086632

08 December 2006, 07:41 AM
J Vallee
pattern 1019
The web site shows a raglan sleeve as an option for this pattern.
What dress pattern do I choose off the menu to make it available as a sleeve option?
Jean
ds7
08 December 2006, 09:11 AM
Dress Shop
quote:
The web site shows a raglan sleeve as an option for this pattern.
What dress pattern do I choose off the menu to make it available as a sleeve option?

The raglan sleeve does not work well with side bust darts. So, you need to choose any dress pattern that does not include a side bust dart. Examples: Formal Shift, Formal Dress, and Formal A-Line.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
08 December 2006, 10:25 AM
J Vallee
This is supposed to be princess style with raglan.. which princess dress do I choose?
08 December 2006, 11:47 AM
Dress Shop
quote:
This is supposed to be princess style with raglan.. which princess dress do I choose?

Sorry, but I do not know which pattern you are talking about here. There is no pattern #1019. There is a pattern packet 1019, which includes a number of formalwear patterns. Of those, some can take a raglan sleeve, but others cannot. There is no formal princess pattern that includes a raglan sleeve option.

There is a raglan princess dress that came with the Spring and Summer Fashion collections. That pattern should be in the Princess Dresses menu.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
08 December 2006, 04:59 PM
J Vallee
the options shown next to dress styles seem indicate that the pattern packet 1019 includes princess with raglan sleeve option. that's why I bought it.

I did find the pricess dress you mentioned. Thanks..
Jean
dsv7