Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pattern 1019
 Login/Join

posted
The web site shows a raglan sleeve as an option for this pattern.
What dress pattern do I choose off the menu to make it available as a sleeve option?
Jean
ds7

Posts: 50 | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The web site shows a raglan sleeve as an option for this pattern.
What dress pattern do I choose off the menu to make it available as a sleeve option?

The raglan sleeve does not work well with side bust darts. So, you need to choose any dress pattern that does not include a side bust dart. Examples: Formal Shift, Formal Dress, and Formal A-Line.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is supposed to be princess style with raglan.. which princess dress do I choose?

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is supposed to be princess style with raglan.. which princess dress do I choose?

Sorry, but I do not know which pattern you are talking about here. There is no pattern #1019. There is a pattern packet 1019, which includes a number of formalwear patterns. Of those, some can take a raglan sleeve, but others cannot. There is no formal princess pattern that includes a raglan sleeve option.

There is a raglan princess dress that came with the Spring and Summer Fashion collections. That pattern should be in the Princess Dresses menu.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the options shown next to dress styles seem indicate that the pattern packet 1019 includes princess with raglan sleeve option. that's why I bought it.

I did find the pricess dress you mentioned. Thanks..
Jean
dsv7