Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

men's wear
 Login/Join

posted
I had not noticed before, but I am interested in making men's pajamas and find that pattern (as well as several others that are listed for men)is greyed-out as being unavailable in my program. Is it supposed to be available? or have I not done something that needs to be done to access these files? (Obviously, I have not been keeping up with the lists.)
Betty

Posts: 7 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have greyed out patterns, that means they are not available. In this case, they have not yet been released.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you have File>Preview all patterns on you see patterns you own plus patterns you dont own or may not yet be released.

We have been working on a new men's collection with some real "treats".

On the enter/edit measure chart you will also notice a new place to select mens or womens "fit".

The grayed out patterns are part of a men's collection NOT YET RELEASED but are patterns that were thru the "design" stage and got placed in menus. It will be entering the test cycle "soonish" then get test changes and finally released.

We are not committing to a release date as of now.

So just pretend they are not in the menus for the moment.
Kaaren

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are pajama patterns in the program that can be used for men's pajamas. THe only thing is that you have to create the fly part of the pattern yourself. I finished a pair for myself this way a couple of days ago.
Bye
Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
click exstras select fly and adjust length width as desired.
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren the fly thing under extras does not work with all of the pajama pattern selections.
Bye
Pat

posted Hide Post
well.booo hiss.cant you tell me which ones and ill make sure to have them turned on...
I doubt we want them on womens panties, tap pants and such but please save me a little time so I don't have to check every single pattern......that would be an immense help.

Btw.would you like to be in on the mens test group.

id love having some direct "males who sew" input!

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Betty:
I had not noticed before, but I am interested in making men's pajamas and find that pattern (as well as several others that are listed for men)is greyed-out as being unavailable in my program. Is it supposed to be available? or have I not done something that needs to be done to access these files? (Obviously, I have not been keeping up with the lists.)
Betty

if you have preview all patterns turned on under file.either you have not purchased an already released collection, or its among some mens patetrns that are plugged into the menu but not yet released.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Kaaren
One of the things I don't like about this form of list is how long it takes to back track things I have commented on or to refinde things I've seen.

Under men's wear Fly is greyed out.
Under Lounge wear "pajamas" Fly is greyed out.
Under lounge wear "pj pants" Fly isn't even offered.
Under lounge wear "pajama pants" this works.
You might indicate in the lounge wear drop down menu which of these are his and which are hers so the users don't have to guess.

You can put me in the test group, sounds like fun.
Bye
Pat