Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pattern transfer from DS7 to DS9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern transfer from DS7 to DS9
 Login/Join

posted
I recently upgraded to DS9. I'm not sure, but it appears that not all the patterns that I own and were on DS8 have transferred. Am I wrong? If not, how do I get them over to DS9?

Connie
DS Pro with all the fixin's

Posts: 9 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I recently upgraded to DS9. I'm not sure, but it appears that not all the patterns that I own and were on DS8 have transferred. Am I wrong? If not, how do I get them over to DS9?

If you activated properly, all patterns you own should be there. If you can identify a pattern that is not there, we might be able to advise. But, if you are not sure you are missing any, then I suspect you are not missing any.

The only way to have any pattern go missing is to use manual activation codes (rather than automatic) and either enter one or more wrong or neglect to click on the button that activates all the patterns.

The automatic activation process has no known way to leave out any pattern you own.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post