Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well done
 Login/Join

posted
A very nice extra to the program guys,job well done to the testers and Kaaren!Plus the newest update is nice and clean.Bob you worked till early hours i see getting that posted.Thank you everyone for the time spent, and frustration with all that came at once so to speak. Big Grin

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here, here. I agree with everything Freda has to say about the new program & the testers.

Everyone together now...hip, hip horrrraaaayyy!!

Bobbieann

Barbara

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huh? What *new* program?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I mispoke when I said "new program". I meant to say a "new addition" to this great program. Will teach me to re-read my posts, huh?

Bobbieann

Barbara

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
new update version 6.10 a free update, which contains a new collection which is on sale at 10% off see livingsoftnw.com
click on Sew Quick Summer casuals for details.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post