Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pegged Dress
 Login/Join

posted
I remember an older version of DS9 that had the option to set the % of pegging. I don't want to use the default Pegged Dress. Where is the option in DS9?

Thanks
Katherine, West Michigan

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember an older version of DS9 that had the option to set the % of pegging. I don't want to use the default Pegged Dress. Where is the option in DS9?

Load up the Pegged Dress, then look in Options - Shaping and Finish - Skirt Flare Settings. The default for that pattern is -3 degrees. The option for pegging / flaring may not show up on all patterns, so do start with one that already uses that setting, then change it as you like.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Your can load the pegged dress to start with then shaping and finish and enter negative ease until you get what you desire. This is how ti has always been.

The default pegging is negative -3 degrees of flare.

Kaaren

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In shaping/finish options I only have f/b hemline shaping and center length adjust. No flare settings. Good to know the pegged dress is -3 - htat's what I want on this dress but others may be different.

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
One I don't know what version you have please take the latest Update. see DS Home page
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/
then click on downloads.

two: you must have a dress loaded that HAS flare either positive or negative in order to see the flare menu

Kaaren

posted Hide Post
I don't understand what you mean by #2. Because a circle skirt is set, which is the only exception? I'm at v9.04. Thanks.

Katherine, West Michigan

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
You must pick something with a flared,or A line skirt.

A straight skirt or circle skirt does not use the flare function.

You cant "peg" a circle skirt.

You can run a drawstring into the hem to create a pouf but that is not pegging.

Kaaren