Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress Shop 9.07 Manual
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop 9.07 Manual
 Login/Join

<Joanne>
posted
Hi all,

I've just downloaded the demo full version and applied my activation codes for DS 9 Pro plus a bunch of other stuff. I've never had DS on this computer before. My manual is for Doll Shop. I don't even own Doll Shop. Is there a fix to get the Dress Shop Pro Manual? Thank you. Joanne in NH

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've just downloaded the demo full version and applied my activation codes for DS 9 Pro plus a bunch of other stuff. I've never had DS on this computer before. My manual is for Doll Shop. I don't even own Doll Shop. Is there a fix to get the Dress Shop Pro Manual?

If you have a checkbox on your icon bar that reads "Show Doll Shop Deluxe Features" unccheck that. It causes the wrong manual to come up. The problem has been fixed in the next update, but until you get that, just uncheck the box and the proper user manual should be there.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Joanne>
posted
Thanks for the reply.

However, I do NOT have a check in the box for Doll Shop. I still get the Doll Shop manual even after loading a pattern. I'm running DS 9.07, Windows Vista Ultimate, 64bit. Thank you. Joanne

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the reply.

However, I do NOT have a check in the box for Doll Shop. I still get the Doll Shop manual even after loading a pattern. I'm running DS 9.07, Windows Vista Ultimate, 64bit. Thank you. Joanne

Oops. Sorry. I presumed that the box was checked. If not checked, check it. Then, uncheck it. It is the unchecking step that clears the problem.

I know. Super lame. A new update is coming very shortly, with some interesting new stuff included. This other rather irritating user manual confusion will be fixed in there as well.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Joanne>
posted
Duh, so simple I didn't think of it. LOL

Thanks,
Joanne