Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Discrepancy in measurements
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discrepancy in measurements
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
I have DS on two computers. I upgraded the old one from 6.092 to 6.14, since I still had the installer for that, and sent the report from 6.14. They are on the same network and the same internet connection.

I have an idea you could try if you wish. There were several patch files for build 6.16. Whether or not you have one of those installed does not show in the version number, I'm afraid. I know there were changes in the web site going on around that time.

Could you install the latest of those patch files and see if your version 6.16 will then submit a problem report properly?

The last of the patch files posted is at:

http://www.LivingsoftNW.com/builds/DS6_16h_patch.exe

If the patch makes the problem reports work and no patch does not, that might help explain the current confusion.

Thanks in any case...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I turned it all off and tried twice more. I can send email and get directly to LSNW and MPD's websites without turning Norton off, but problem reports just sit there with or without it. Your popups aren't blocked, either, so it's not that I'm not getting notified.

For anyone else having trouble sending a Dress Shop problem report, we found that the Dress Shop 6.16h patch file corrected whatever the problem was. If you have Dress Shop 6.16 and have never installed this patch (it was posted 1/26), you can get it at:

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

posted Hide Post
I will try it on my laptop but my pc won't be able to use it because PeggySue had me uninstall everything DS back to 4.71, and we haven't done anything since then. Right now, it's a good thing I copied things to CD to transfer to the laptop or I would have nothing to work with. I'll try the patch tomorrow. Thanks

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For anyone else having trouble sending a Dress Shop problem report, we found that the Dress Shop 6.16h patch file corrected whatever the problem was. If you have Dress Shop 6.16 and have never installed this patch (it was posted 1/26), you can get it at:

Do we still need the patch if we updated the 6.16 just recently? Or does it now include all the patches?

thanks
shirley

Posts: 23 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do we still need the patch if we updated the 6.16 just recently? Or does it now include all the patches?

Patches always get folded into the next update. So, when you have 6.17, we will delete all the 6.16 patches. But, until then, the update does not include the lesser changes of the patch files.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)