New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS web site
 Login/Join

<Vicki/K>
posted
I have been trying to get to the web site for DS over the last several days. Support is telling me that it is just me having trouble. I have tried everything I can think of:: cleaned cookies, cleaned internet cache, checked security settings. I have tried going from the program, as well as, typing in the address. I can not get the web page on either my computer nor my husbands.
I have been using DS for several years and never had a problem getting to the home page before last week. When using I.E., I get the page not available, with Netscape it just times out. This is only happening with Livingsofts web page, everything else is working fine.
Is anyone else having trouble? This is the addy I have been using : http://www.livingsoftnw.com Please check and let me know.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vicki, I just clicked on the addy you gave and the DS site opened immediately for me - I'm using OE.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vicky, I just posted a reply to you on the Lyris list too.
Others have also had this problem recently and it seemed one or two resolved it by unplugging and "re-plugging" their modems and/or routers.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Vicki/K>
posted
Thank you, Tessa.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post