Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    CENTER BACK DART????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CENTER BACK DART????
 Login/Join

posted
I upgraded to 6.12 and now the center back dart seems to be gone...I really liked and used that feature in my pants...and needed it. PLEASE say it ain't so! Is it really gone? {sob}

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It ain't so! Smiler Click on darts in the blue tower, Adjust Darts, enter the amount you want for the Center Dart. However, before you do the center dart I'd recommend you use the Cool Ruler with grid and reference lines turned on and measure the pattern in quarter scale. I have 8-inch difference between waist and hip, and when I measured the width of the existing darts and moved the ruler over, it looks spot on at default with 2 back darts.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, Diane! You're right, with the new update, measure, measure, measure! lol

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, and by the way...I use the Cool Ruler all the time...thanks so much for posting that for us.

posted Hide Post
NO.its not gone at all...find it in darts!

Click dart.then under the back dart column click adjust dart
new menu pops up and see it to the right, under the take up and length boxes!

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post