Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blouse sloper
 Login/Join

posted
Are these a new style? I see no neck for the back pattern sloper or else I just can't figure out how to sew it. I have also looked at this with standard sizes and I still see no neck space for the back piece.
MJ

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check the following chart numbers
across shoulder back
shoulder length
and center back length
soemthings wrong on the chart...
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes--I can see the difference if I go to another pattern with out my measurement imputs. Now, how do I delete the measurement charts I do not want to keep? I tried to delete but they did not go away.
Thank you for your help with the neck.
MJ

posted Hide Post
Easiest way I always use is go to size, load chart when all the charts are listed, high light and right click, delete chart name you want gone.

it will confirm click yes and tis gone.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, I swear I did that before but it would not work---now it did--Thanks---and I am getting my neck opening back by slowing adding to the measurements you suggested. This sloper is for my sister and she lives cross country so I can not remeasure her. I will make this up and mail it to see how it works.
Thank you again !
MJ

posted Hide Post
MJ
We just had this discussion on the old list. The same thing happened to me. I've deleted measurements sets the same way many times, but recently the delete key just stopped working for a few days.
It has started working again, and, for the life of me, I don't have any idea what I did differently.
I'm glad to hear that yours is back-on-track again, too.

DS Deluxe 6.14
EP for Girls, Ultimate Pants, Illusions, Princess Designer, Activewear II, Fashion Designer 1

Posts: 15 | Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S. | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post