Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New blouse
 Login/Join

posted
I have recently posted a picture, of my new flannel blouse on the club page,I have a collar with stand,& standard cuffs on the sleeves.Sleeve cap height is very good, and I usually machine the cap top, with a stitch size of 1.8mm,this gives me exactly what I need in cap ease,which eases into the armhole like butter.I think I shall be making more of these blouses in readiness for those cool days coming.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took a look at your blouse - am I the only one that finds getting to the club album to be convoluted? - anyway, the fit looks perfect. Good for you. You give me hope. I'm still starting out with dress shop (I have a good blouse sloper, made one casual top, and plan to work on that pants sloper when winter comes). I like the way tbe blouse sits on your shoulders - my biggest problem. Thanks for the inspiration.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freda,
Love your new flannel blouse. It'll be so cozy this winter. You sure have been busy.

Hugs, Bobbieann

Barbara

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your reply here.I had a hard time with my shoulders when I started out working on a sloper, so here's how I solved that issue Judith....I placed a metal ruler on my shoulder,the one with the red slider on it,then had a friend look at eye level, to see if she could just see the edge of the ruler,then I turned around so she could look at the back,noting its level and where it ends to the shoulder point.Thats the measurement I used for my shoulders.If you raise your arm and find that joint, feel at the top of the shoulder to a tiny knobby bone,that was where mine was exactly.Have fun.Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post