Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Standard Measurements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Standard Measurements
 Login/Join

posted
For DS9, is there still standard measurements? I'm only getting doll measurement. I'm trying to draft summer dresses for my two daughters. If standard measurements aren't an option, what are the best measurements to use for them?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
For DS9, is there still standard measurements? I'm only getting doll measurement. I'm trying to draft summer dresses for my two daughters. If standard measurements aren't an option, what are the best measurements to use for them?

Hello Deborah,

Dress Shop 9 certainly includes standard measurements for humans. But, you do not own Dress Shop 9. You own Dress Shop 6. The activation codes for that will not work with Dress Shop 9 software. And, you also own the Ultimate Suite, which includes Doll Shop Deluxe. That code does work. So, when you activate Dress Shop, the only program code that works is your Doll Shop Deluxe code. So, you get doll measurements.

If you upgrade to Dress Shop 9, you will get people measurements, too. If you do not choose to upgrade, you should uninstall Dress Shop 9 and install Dress Shop 6 software instead.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post