Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    ds 5 advanced problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ds 5 advanced problem
 Login/Join

posted
If the problem is IE from years back, would it be eliminated if I purchase and download the new ds9? I'm reluctant to spend until I know for sure that it will work - does anyone know please?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The answer is yes. The New Full Build works well with IE8
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the problem is IE from years back, would it be eliminated if I purchase and download the new ds9? I'm reluctant to spend until I know for sure that it will work - does anyone know please?

The small window problem was corrected many years ago. While CDs made before that time do not have the fix, any build available now does include the fix.

If you can download and install a large file from the Livingsoft web site, just get a current copy of the full product download for what you own. You can upgrade to a more recent version if you wish, but that is not required unless you cannot work with downloads. The only CD version being sold at this time is Dress Shop 9 and that would reuire an upgrade to use.

The archive download files of earlier versions do not require an upgrade, though. Your choice...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post