Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Gored Skirt - revert to default problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gored Skirt - revert to default problem
 Login/Join

posted
This isn't major but I noticed it when I was playing to see how close I could get to a skirt that I saw in the check-out line this morning.

With any of the Gored Skirt patterns loaded, if I go to the skirt button in the blue tower and hit the Defaults button whether I have have changed the flare percentage or not, the pattern become a perfect rectangle with a curved hem.

When the Default is displayed the flare angle displayed in the chart and on the pattern is 0% instead of the default 8% to 20% that is initially displayed depending on the type of gored skirt chosen.

I guess I'm assuming that it was intended that it should go back to the original flare. Wink

Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vickie is does show up as a straight skirt on screen.The view of the gores inserted, doesn't really show you there,but when you set the angles of the gores,you will get a piece of the gore to print off.Don't forget the height you choose for gores.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post