Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    I Wish to Purchase Hatshop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Wish to Purchase Hatshop
 Login/Join

posted
I'm sending this again, perhaps I wrote to the wrong place.....Contact Us(?) Excuse the duplication. I have the original Hat Shop and I also have DS Pro 9.08. I should qualify for the $49.00 Hatshop, right?
I went to the website, saw the $49.00 price, but I was also offered DS and DS Collection. When attempting to zero out what I didn't want, the program wouldn't let me. Please tell me what I should do. Thank you. I seem to always get into these quandries when there is a holiday.---Barbara

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm sending this again, perhaps I wrote to the wrong place.....Contact Us(?) Excuse the duplication. I have the original Hat Shop and I also have DS Pro 9.08. I should qualify for the $49.00 Hatshop, right?
I went to the website, saw the $49.00 price, but I was also offered DS and DS Collection. When attempting to zero out what I didn't want, the program wouldn't let me. Please tell me what I should do. Thank you. I seem to always get into these quandries when there is a holiday.---

Sorry you are having difficulty. Unfortunately, we cannot help you.

First, if there are items in your shopping cart, they were put there by you at some earlier date. Items stay in the shopping cart until you remove them. There are check boxes for that purpose next to each item. You check the box, then click the update button. I am not aware of any case where that does not work, but sometimes web traffic is busy and delays may occur. If that happens, you need to try later.

We cannot fix your cart for you as we have no idea who you are. The email address you use for your forum posts is not in the Livingsoft customer database. Nor can we search for "Barbara" without knowing the last name.

If you wish help from Livingsoft, you need to provide a valid customer name or email address for us to work from. If you do not wish that posted on the forum, then you should send email to any of the support links you can find on the web site's Support page.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post