Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Sorry is this is a dumb question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry is this is a dumb question
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I have been away for awhile....and now I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to change the seam allowance to 1/4 inch in DS. Can someone enlighten me? Also...is there any way to import a pattern from DS to MPD for ease of printing? I prefer to work the pattern in DS but I also have MPD Pro and would prefer printing from there. ANyone?

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, I have been away for awhile....and now I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to change the seam allowance to 1/4 inch in DS. Can someone enlighten me? Also...is there any way to import a pattern from DS to MPD for ease of printing? I prefer to work the pattern in DS but I also have MPD Pro and would prefer printing from there. ANyone?

adjust seam allowances in options> pattern settings in MPD , just the word Options in the verticle tool bar in DS.

Printing a DS pattern from the saved pattern, file, load pattern is a bit trickier.
Most will show as owned patterns, some can not be recognized. It'ds a case by case basis. If you get this pattern is not owned but can be previewed - it wont print as it can not be "found". If the patetrn imports, shows a "ds patetrn under Mia anfd the print box isnt x'ed out you can print it.

Kaaren
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was able to import the pattern and I could have printed it as well (I had already printed from DS)...and also for the info about the seam allowance...senior moments. I have lost 35 pounds and my patterns look waaay different these days! Yay!

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow. Congratulations !!35 lbs!! ...
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post